Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Puppies, Puppies, and More Puppies

The weather is getting warmer and everyone is out walking their dogs, which has once again given me a serious case of doggie fever. 

Buttercup


Hi! My name is Buttercup I am a spayed 5-year old tan/white beagle mix. I am a very easy going and laid back dog that is looking for my forever home. I would like to meet all of my future family before going home this includes any children or dogs I will be living with. My doctor here at the shelter said that I am in need of a good teeth cleaning so I have a reduced adoption fee! If you are interested please come and visit me at the Capital Area Humane Society, ask for A110210.

Baxter

Hi! My name is Baxter and I am a neutered 9 month old, Pit Bull mix! I LOVE people and I am a very respectful young guy that already knows a few tricks! I would do good with obedience classes because I am eager to please and classes would also help boost my confidence. Please come check me out today because  I can't wait to go to my new forever home! (Capital Area Humane Society, Lansing MI)

Hayden

This is one awesome little girl who has a very sweet personality! When you first meet her, Hayden might act shy and reserved and reluctant for your attention but once she gets to know you, she is more than ready to greet you and to cuddle near you if you are sitting down. She may even acknowledge you with a big husky smile if she really likes you! If you have other dogs, she is no problem with them and she even lived with a cat in her previous home. She does fine with small children but usually ignores them and hasn't actually lived with any. Because she is tentative about new humans, she shouldn't go to a home with really young children but she should be fine with visiting ones. (Petfinder, MI)

Sweet dreams,

          Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment