Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Come Sail Away

Spring is fighting to get here--bird are chirping, the temperature has been above freezing--but it's just not coming quick enough. There's still snow on the ground, ice on the lake, and the need for a winter coat.  The weatherman's promising temps will reach the 60s tomorrow(!) but we've been teased with these temperatures before, only to get another six inches of snow the very next day.

I've been daydreaming a lot about a relaxing tropical vacation. A cruise in particular so I wouldn't have to worry about renting a car or feeding myself. Plus, I've never been on a cruise and have always wanted to go on one.

Carnival offers a seven night cruise that sails from Miami:

And docks in:
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands


Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan

Belize

Cozumel, Mexico
As much as I would love to see Mexico, all the violence and drug wars there scares me a bit right now. I also found this seven night Carnival cruise that takes me back to my favorite place on earth, the Virgin Islands.

You sail from San Juan, Puerto Rico

And dock in:
St Thomas, USVI

Barbados

St Lucia

St Kitts

St Maarten


Sweet dreams,

          Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment